Gaeilge for parents
Below is a list of useful sites for supporting your child at home/Ag tacú le do leanbh sa bhaile.
If you come across any resources that you think may help other parents please let us know and we’ll update our resource bank!
- Free Irish Language Course: http://www.isfeidirliom.ie/
- The Irish Language Synthesiser turns Irish text into speech – useful in helping to pronounce those tricky words: http://www.abair.tcd.ie/?page=synthesis&lang=eng
- Tairseach acmhainní leictreonacha teanga don Ghaeilge (Gateway to electronic resources for the Irish language: http://www.focal.ie/ga/
- Irish Curriculum: http://www.curriculumonline.ie/
- Resources: https://www.scoilnet.ie/
- Resources: http://www.seomraranga.com/links/gaeilge/